|Loc: Waldon Pond|
**Spoiler** TAR10 Team Standings (11.19.06) Episode 10. Leg 9B Kiev, Ukraine **Spoiler**
11/19/06 06:31 PM
TAR10 Team Standings Leg 9 (Part 2) Kiev, Ukraine - 11.19.06
1. Tyler & James Best Friends (2nd-L8; 2nd-L7; 6th-L6; 6th-L5; 3rd-L4; 2nd-L3; 2nd-L2; 1st-L1)
2. Dustin & Kandice Beauty Queens (1st-L8; 1st-L7; 2nd-L6; 2nd-L5; 7th-L4; 4th-L3; 5th-L2; 4th-L1)
3. Rob & Kimberly - Dating (3rd-L8; 3rd-L7; 3rd-L6); 3rd-L5; 1st-L4; 3rd-L3; 6th-L2; 5th-L1)
4. Lyn & Karlyn Single Moms/Friends (5th-L8; 5th-L7; 4th-L6; 5th-L5; 6th-L4; 6th-L3; 9th-L2; 9th-L1)
5. Erwin & Godwin - Brothers (4th-L8; 4th-L7: 5th-L6; 4th-L5; 4th-L4; 1st-L3; 8th-L2; 7th-L1) Eliminated at the end of Leg 9. They were stopped by the cops for attempting to go down a closed road and asked for all their documents after the detour which caused them to be delayed a rather long time.
6. David & Mary Married (6th-L7; 1st-L6(FF); 7th-L5(NEL); 5th-L4; 7th-L3; 7th-L2; 10th-L1) Non-elimination leg. Eliminated at the end of Leg 8 (Came in 5th but had 30
7. Peter & Sarah Recently Dating (1st-L5; 2nd-L4; 5th-L3; 1st-L2; 3rd-L1) Eliminated at the end of Leg 6.
8. Tom & Terry - Boyfriends (8th&30 min penalty-L3; 4th-L2; 8th-L1) Eliminated at the end of Leg 4.
9. Duke & Lauren Father/Daughter (3rd-L2; 2nd-L1) Eliminated at the end of Leg 3.
10. Kellie & Jamie - Cheerleaders (6th-L1) Eliminated at the end of Leg 2.
11. Vipul & Arti - Married Eliminated at the end of Leg 1.
12. Bilal & Saeed - Best Friends - Eliminated Leg 1 after the Fish Eye Roadblock.
Leg 9B. Kiev, Ukraine (11.19.06) James & Tyler won a trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (plus swim with the dolphins). Next week the Yield will be used this season.
Leg 9A. Helsinki, Finland (11.12.6) To be continued. James and Tyler finished the last task in 1st only to receive a clue to keep racing.
Leg 8. Madagascar (11.05.06) - Dustin & Kandice won a trip to the big Island of Hawaii with helicopter ride over volcanoes.
Leg 7. Mauritius (10.29.06) Dustin & Kandice won motor scooters.
Leg 6. Kuwait City, Kuwait (10.22.06) - David & Mary won a vacation to SW Jamaica
Leg 5. Chennai, India (10.15-06) Peter & Sara Won Home gym system.
Leg 4. Ha Long Bay, Vietnam (10.08.06) - Rob & Kimberly Won his/her jet skis.
Leg 3. Hanoi, Vietnam (10.01.06) Erwin & Godwin Won a Home Entertainment System. Tom & Terry arrived 2nd at the Pit Stop but incurred a 30 minute wait penalty for riding on a Motorcycle -
Leg 2. Mongolia (09.24.06) Peter & Sara win a Trip to Mexico
Leg 1. China (09.17.06)- Tyler & James win $20K for coming in 1st. Two teams eliminated Leg 1.
Leg 8. James & Tyler/Rob & Kimberly Eat cow lips
Leg 6. Dave & Mary, with a little help from brothers Erwin & Godwin, were the only team to go for the 1st Fast Forward of this season to put them in 1st place this leg of the race.
INTERSECTION (2 teams had to perform a task together)
Leg 8. James & Tyler/Rob & Kimberly went for fast-forward. Dustin & Kandice teamed with Erwin & Godwin and David & Mary teamed with Lyn & Karlyn for the Detour.
Leg 9B. Make with the music or find the music
Leg 9A. Swamp this or swamp that
Leg 8. Large Sleep or
Leg 7. Salt or Sea
Leg 6. Manual (fill ten 110 lb. feed bags) or Automatic (robotic camel jockey)
Leg 5. Wild Things or Wild Rice
Leg 4. Over or Under
Leg 3. Fuel (make bricks) or Fowl (built bird cage). All teams but Lauren & Duke did fuel. L & D accidentally stumbled on fowl and decided to do this Detour.
Leg 2. Take it down or Fill it up
Leg 1. Labor or Leisure
Leg 9B. Drive Tank
Leg 9A. Find clue in limestone in mine
Leg 8. Find Stamps (rubber)
Leg 7. There was no Roadblock on this leg.
Leg 6. One person had to climb the ladder that curves around the outside of the ball at the top of the Kuwait Tower 610-feet above the ground. Once at the top, they would retrieve a satchel that contains puzzle pieces. Back on the ground, they would find additional pieces in a trunk. Then they needed to complete the puzzle that would reveal the name of a street where a marked stall resides.
Leg 5. One person takes driving lessons to get India drivers license.
Leg 4. One person had to use a mechanical ascender to climb 90 feet up the sheer face of a rock.
Leg 3. Sell flowers (on bike) for money. Teams got to keep money if they made more.
Leg 2. Shoot a Flaming Arrow
Leg 1. Eating Fish Eyes