Thoughts on Episode 4
1. Who died and made Tom the BB house cop? If they took all the vodka, they're only sinking their own ship. Deal with it. Preferably with your mouth shut. I noticed they edited out the fact that he was called to the DR and given a warning for his language on the issue. Talk about lucking out with a good edit. GMAB.
2. Alec and Peter. I know a lot of people love these two. I don't see it. Between Peter's over-inflated ego about how smart he is and Alec's belief that he is the ultimate social genius, these two could not be farther from the mark! Add to that the stupid gesture they came up with and I'd say we're looking at two 5th graders who are pretending to be superheros. Give them capes and they'll be right at home in their little role playing.
3. Jillian. "DUH". Need I say more? Dumb as a rock. Right now, she might have one ally, but if she doesn't dish out soon, even Emmett will leave her.
4. Emmett. Face it, this KID is completely clueless. I have yet to see a single sign of intelligence. I find it rather hilarious that Tom believes he has an alliance with him.
5. Gary! You go, Girl! He destroyed that POV! It was a HUGE mistake nominating him because they'll all have to deal with him now.
6. Aneal. (This will be yet another unpopular opinion, I'm sure). This guy could well win Big Brother Canada. He understands this game more than any of them at this point. This week, I am sure, will only help his game. The fake tears? Dan would be proud of you, Aneal! Well done and keep it up!
7. I WANT ANDREW time! I really want to get to hear from this guy more. I want his DR sessions NOW!!
That is all. Stepping off my soap box.
|Bored? Here are my favorite clicks from TheBoredButton.com|
Beware... some of these will keep you busy for hours!
|#BBOTT Finale, Last Moments|
#BBOTT Last Moments: Pride For the Final Three . #BBWARRIORS All.
|BB OTT: Shane's Eviction Interview|
Joker's speaks with the latest BB OTT evictee, Shane.
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Snake Joke|
Final thoughts on the finale, and out of context quotes
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Social Justice|
The varied meanings of "social game", end of the season awards, and out of context quotes.
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Rodeo Clown|
Tracking James's bizarre Big Brother devolution, and out of context quotes
|Paul's "roommate" analysis of himself and the 15 other Houseguests he's spent the summer with|
Paul gives the lowdown on how shady it is to live with some of the Houseguests
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Revolution|
Showmance hell, reconsidering Paul, and out of context quotes
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Feminism Type Thing|
Paulie's take on feminism and Jersey girls
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Girl Power|
The resurgance of the Spy Girls, and the many complications of America's Care Packages
|Big Brother 18 "To Vic"|
A poem better than Victor's
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Mateship|
James accidentally says too much to Da'Vonne, and Bridgette's Big Brother life without Frank
|BB18 - Meow: Claws will Clash with Class|
Meow: Claws vs. Class
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: It Ain't Me, Babe|
Big Brother interventions, and Bridgette vs. the Mean Girls
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Just Kiddin'|
The comedic stylings of Frank, and Nicole as America's Player
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Growing on Me|
Da'Vonne's second life in the Big Brother house, and the ghost of Battle of the Block
|#BB18: A Thinking Woman's Season|
Sweet little old ladies love BB too! Bigger_Old_Auntee reports in with Jeff, Jozea and Bronte in her basket.
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Mix Up|
The problem with Vets vs. Newbies
|Twas the Night Before BB...|
And all through the house!
|Big Brother 18 House of Mirrors: Scouting Report|
Your guide to the Big Brother 18 cast